February 10, 2014 in Business (E)
[prMac.com] Liptovsky Mikulas, Slovakia - How much are you willing to pay for a really good advice? Ten dollars, a hundred dollars or a thousand dollars? Forget mistaken advice or decisions based on random pick. Use your iPad to make the right choices. Solomon Table 1.0 is the best decision maker you can find in the App Store.
The app is a sophisticated decision-making system based on the importance of parameters. The program is built on a unique mathematical model. After each change (value of parameter/value of each option) an instant result is available. Copy and paste scenarios between projects.
Extremely clear and easy use:
* Set your own options. You can set up to 5 options
* Choose parameters according to which options will be evaluated. Set their importance (less or more important) - You can choose up to 8 parameters
* Set visibility (by clicking on blue Eye icon) of each parameter and option (visibility influences the calculation)
* Value of the visible option can be set from; 1 (worst value) to 10 (best value)
* You can see results immediately after any change you've made - The best and worst options will be marked with appropriate markers
* Copying of the scenario between projects is possible and easy
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* 7.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Solomon Table - Decision Maker 1.0 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category.
Appike is a developer of mobile apps. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Appike. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.