March 18, 2014 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - Indie games creator, MitchoApps announces today the release of the iOS game 'Raindrop Rush Runs Free,' now available on the App Store for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. An addictive game which is easy to pick up whenever you're bored or have a few minutes spare, just control the raindrop as it falls down the window. Avoid the pesky bugs and pickup the power-ups along the way, how far can you get your droplet before the timer runs out?
Reviews so far:
* 'Really enjoyable game, simple yet addictive!....'
* 'This is a fun game to play'
* 'A great game to pass your time!....'
* 'Raindrop Rush is one of those games you can't stop picking up again and again. Very addictive, especially when challenging friends to beat your score.'
* HD Retina Graphics
* Control the droplet using the accelerometer
* Fun and addictive, keep playing until you beat your score
* Leaderboard of highest scores
* Challenge your friends, who's the best?
* Bonus - Relax yourself to the background rain sound effect
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Raindrop Rush Runs Free 1.2 is completely Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. An advert free version is also available. If you are interested in more information then feel free to get in contact with Mitch.
MitchoApps is an indie games creator who loves coming up with fun games for your mobile. My philosophy for games is simple, come up with an idea which will make the time waiting for the bus, sitting on the train, standing in line. Much more bearable! All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 MitchoApps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.