March 18, 2014 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Toronto, Canada - Snowman today released Checkmark 2 for iPhone and iPod touch, a major update to the critically acclaimed to-do app originally released in 2012. Checkmark helps people stay on top of everything they have to do in their busy lives. Checkmark 2 has been designed exclusively for Apple's latest mobile operating system, iOS 7. Version 2 includes powerful new features such as Location Groups, One-tap Remind Rescheduling, Date-specific Location-based Reminders, Flexible Recurring Reminders, iCloud Sync and the all-new Lists section.
* Create date and time-based reminders faster and easier than a calendar
* Reschedule reminders with only one-tap (push them ahead by minutes, hours, or days)
* Create powerful location-based reminders in only 3 taps for a single location, or for a group of locations
* Manage projects for work and everyday to-do lists, and organize them with headers
* Set daily / weekly / bi-weekly / monthly, or custom recurring reminders
Checkmark 2 is available in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 13.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Checkmark 2 2.0.1 is $2.99USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. After the launch regular price will be $5.99. A limited number of Promotional Codes are available to members of the media. Journalists interested in receiving one should contact Ryan Cash, Founder at the website.
Built By Snowman, Inc., we build beautiful apps that people find helpful everyday - to stay more organized, to be more productive and to have more fun. Snowman currently has two games (Circles and Super Squares) and one productivity app (Checkmark 2) available on the App Store. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Snowman, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.