April 20, 2014 in Music (F)
[prMac.com] Barcelona, Spain - vidibox delivers real-time music and video mixing from an intuitive interface that lets users import, record and play up to 16 audio and video tracks using a transparent drum pad. The interface is extremely easy to use, yet allows for a wide range of editing options. Users simply drag and drop media to the play area to import it, and tap the drum pad to play it back. Playback and loop timing can be automatically quantized, which helps users achieve fluid performances with a lot less effort. The app's automatic visual composition engine displays multiple videos at once, and users can choose from several different composition layouts.
vidibox also features real-time video and audio effects. Advanced editing features allow users to trim and organize media by using simple gestures likes tapping, dragging and dropping from the drum pad interface. It has been designed to connect with other music apps using Audiobus. Other MIDI devices and software are also supported thanks to Core MIDI. Users can turn vidibox projects into videos and share them. vidibox supports external screens, so users can project compositions with the app interface hidden.
* Transparent drum pad interface. Slots can contain audio, video or both
* Easy media import and arranging via drag and drop to slots
* Audio and video can be imported separately
* Play up to 16 tracks simultaneously, freestyle or quantized to the BPM
* An automatic video composition engine displays multiple videos at once
* Audio and video FX bank
* Hold, trigger or loop media
* External screen support to display projects with the app hidden
* Record videos of performances in real time and easily share them
* Audiobus support
* MIDI in/out support via CoreMidi
* Compatible with iPad 2 & up
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 197 MB
Pricing and Availability:
vidibox - Mashup app for the iPad 1.1.4 is $9.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category.
Founded in 2009, Billaboop creates new musical and media applications for mobile platforms. CamBox, its video remixing app for iPhone released in June 2011, received outstanding reviews from Rolling Stone, The Next Web, Gizmodo, and Wired, and other industry publications. Billaboop combines pioneering technology with intuitive design to create new interaction paradigms for mobile devices. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Billaboop. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.