April 21, 2014 in Travel (F)
[prMac.com] Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation - Petersburg in your hand is the most comprehensive mobile guide to St. Petersburg. Using this app tourists and residents of the city always know what to do and what to see in St. Petersburg. The guide contains unique content made by the group of authors from St. Petersburg. The application is completely free. We do our best to help you find something new and interesting in St. Petersburg using our guide.
* More than 3500 places of interest
* The unique search in the menus of St.Petersburg's restaurants by a name of a meal
* Reviews about restaurants and other places from 30 popular sources
* Interactive walking tours
* Geolocation, search for places near your current location
* Detailed offline map
* Actual reference information about the city
* City legends, stories, humor, and more
* Photos of the city from the best photographers
* Guide works offline without internet
* App detects your location and displays places nearby
* Opening hours and the entrance fee of each place of interest
* Detailed menu with prices in the best restaurants, cafes and bars of St. Petersburg
* Information updated every month
* Unique stories about the city from the famous inhabitants
* Automatic route planning using the navigator that you prefer
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 197 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Petersburg in your hand. City guide St. Petersburg. 14.4 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Travel category. It is also available on Google Play and Windows.
Our company was founded in 2009 by Alexandr Laseev and is based in St. Petersburg, Russia. We are an advertising agency and mobile apps developpers as well. Our best product is the mobile guide to St. Petersburg "Petersburg in your hand". All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Alexandr Laseev. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.