May 23, 2014 in Travel (E)
[prMac.com] Portland, Oregon - TimeStream Software's announces today that its popular Disney World Mobile Guide app for the iPhone has been recognized as the top trip-planning an in-park app for Walt Disney World Resort by appPicker, a leading app review site on the web. Featuring a comprehensive list of in-park resources, the Disney World Mobile Guide provides users with the information they need for a magical vacation at the parks, including wait times, interactive maps, restaurant listings, menus, park hours, full ride descriptions, Disney hotel information, phone numbers, trip-planning tips, over 300 pages of valuable information and more, all complemented with over 600 high-quality photos.
"There are well over one hundred Walt Disney World related apps on the App Store, so to be recognized as one of the top apps is truly an honor." said Mike West of TimeStream Software. "This recognition is a reflection upon the quality, value and wealth of information the app provides to the user."
The Disney World Mobile Guide app is one of the most comprehensive mobile vacation planners and in-park guides available for Walt Disney World Resort today, covering nearly every aspect of the entire resort and all four theme parks, including the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney's Animal Kingdom and Disney's Hollywood Studios.
* Over 120 Walt Disney World Attractions, Parades and Events
* Detailed Interactive Maps - Great for the iPhone and iPad
* Accurate Wait Times with Multiple Displays
* Daily Park Hours
* Parade and Event Descriptions and Photos
* Walt Disney World Restaurants with Menu Items
* Over 600 High-Quality Original Photos
* Multiple Photos per Attraction
* "On-Ride" Photos
* Walt Disney World Attractions "Tips & Strategies"
* Walt Disney World Hotels and Resorts
* One-Touch "My Favorites" Tagging
* Walt Disney World Tickets
In addition, the new Disney World Mobile Guide is the only leading Walt Disney World app with:
* Over 600 Large Photos (No small thumbnails)
* Complete Ride Descriptions with Multiple Photos
* Walt Disney World Hotel Information
* Multiple Photos per Disney Hotel
* "Quick Find" tabs for Attractions, Dining and Hotels
* Tips and Strategies for Each Attraction
* Parade Descriptions with Multiple Photos
* Event Descriptions with Multiple Photos
* Walt Disney World - Annual Events
* Walt Disney World - What's New
* Walt Disney World - What's Coming
* Walt Disney World - Phone Numbers
* Walt Disney World - Hotel Phone Numbers
* Walt Disney World - Tips
* Walt Disney World - Toddler Tips
* Walt Disney World - Tours
* How to Plan Your Vacation
* Guests with Disabilities Information
* Vacation Planning Tips
* And more - all with photos
Additional Disney Notescasts:
Part of the Walt Disney World Mobile series. Other TimeStream Software apps for Walt Disney World and Disneyland include:
* Walt Disney World Notescast
* Walt Disney World Secrets Gold!
* Walt Disney World Hidden Mickeys
* Walt Disney World Main Street Windows
* Walt Disney World Tips, Hints & Phone Numbers
* Disneyland Mobile Guide
* Disneyland Secrets Gold!
* Disney at Work: Magic Kingdom
* Disney at Work: Epcot
* Disney at Work: Disneyland
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 31.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Disney World Mobile Guide 1.7 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Travel category.
Founded in 2001, TimeStream Software produces top-ranked travel apps for the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, as well as Android powered smartphones. Copyright (C) 2001-2014 TimeStream Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.