May 29, 2014 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Derry, United Kingdom - Troll Inc, a small indie development studio in Northern Ireland, has brought back the popular germs and bacteria from their 2012 game Jellyflug in Antibody Assault, available on Android and iOS. This 'love letter to Pac-Man', Antibody Assault is an exciting maze game featuring the cutest of the gross microbes in your body. You are the body's first line of defence against bacteria as you eat all the germs and collect power-ups to defeat the enemies and get the highest score.
* Hours of high score chasing fun
* Play over 45 maze levels taking you all around the body
* Upgrade your power-ups, such as invisibility, time freeze and magnets to boost scores
* Become the chaser and turn the tables on your enemies in Assault Mode
* Beat your friends and share your score on Facebook to make bragging even easier
* Intuitive touch controls for simple movement through the mazes
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5c, iPhone 5s, 3/4/5 Gen iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 62.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Jellyflug Antibody Assault 1.2 is Free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. There is also an Android version available on Google Play. Download from the App Store or Google Play now and see if you can eat all the germs before the bacteria get you!
Troll Inc is an Irish indie game development studio focusing on fun games for tablets and mobile devices as well as consoles and PC. Founded in 2010 by a group of game development graduates, their first project was Jellyflug, a fun adventure game that cemented them as a serious contender in the indie dev scene. They have released games on multiple markets including iOS, Android, Samsung Apps, Amazon and Facebook, and received numerous awards including Best Overall Business in the Fast Forward Business Awards. Copyright (C) 2010-2014 Troll Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.