November 4, 2014 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Kokkola, Finland - Eerie Studios and Didstopia today have announced that Finger Rodeo for iOS is now available for free on the iOS App Store for all iOS devices running iOS 7 or later. Finger Rodeo has simple but addicting one-touch gameplay and is suitable for both a younger and an older audience, while it also maintains difficulty by providing different difficulty levels and increasing the size, speed and rotation of the circle that you must stay inside of.
Test your reflexes, be carefuly not to blink and battle against other people using either the global leaderboards, or by sharing a recorded gameplay of your amazing score with the rest of the world.
* Easy one-touch gameplay
* Multiple difficulty settings: Easy, Medium and Hard
* Music that matches the game perfectly
* Global leaderboards for each difficulty
* Video replays that you can view or share to your favorite Social Media channel
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
* 12 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Finger Rodeo 1.0.1 is available worldwide, for free on the iApp Store in the Games category. The game contains advertisements which are removable as an in-app purchase.
Located in Kokkola, Finland, Didstopia was founded in 2009 by Pauli Jokela. All Material and Software (C) 2009-2014 Didstopia / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.