December 9, 2014 in Utilities (E)
[prMac.com] New York, New York - More Americans fall victim to accident, theft and crime during the holidays than any other time of year. Securify mobile app for iOS and Android, brings emergency response into the 21st Century, enabling users to alert authorities within seconds while simultaneously sharing critical location and additional information (text, audio, video). Securify delivers a new level of safety and security for the entire family - whether at home or on the road. The app is particularly valuable for travel and any time users find themselves in an unfamiliar location.
"We cannot rely on yesterday's technology while reporting today's emergencies. Securify understands that every emergency has to be treated differently so all this information is necessary to provide a better and more effective service," said Carlos Gotlib Micha, CEO of SecurifyApp.com.
Securify allows you to accurately and precisely provide authorities with information (location- GPS, audio, video) about any type of emergency in seconds. The app displays real-time information about the progress of the emergency alert.
* Time: Reporting less than 5 seconds means faster response times for your emergency
* No speaking: Silence is golden, especially in certain emergencies. With Securify help is only a tap away
* Real-time feedback: Stay calm and informed with the progress of your alert
* Agents: Feel you need an agent? If you want to speak with someone, they're just another tap away
* Recording: Enable 1 minute silent recording so agents can better assess your situation. You can also send as many voice notes, as you need
* Pictures: A picture is worth 1000 words; share your images with an agent for more accurate help
* Compatible with iPhone
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 10.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Securify 1.0.2 is free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Utilities category. There is also an Android version available.
Ububble is the mobile development company behind the Securify Application. Privately owned, Ububble is an industry specialist in global safety and security, working the Mexican government, while focusing on developing mobile apps that help consumers live safer worldwide. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Ububble. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.