December 11, 2014 in OS X Development (E)
[prMac.com] Beaverton, Oregon - Omegabundle for Xojo 2014 is now available and includes over $3567 of the best third party development tools for the Xojo cross-platform development environment. This is the fourth annual Omegabundle for the Xojo platform. Xojo from Xojo, Inc is a multi-platform, object-oriented development tool that enables developers of all backgrounds to create cross platform applications for OS X, Windows, Linux and web.
Omegabundle is organized by Paradigma Software and Mirye Software each year; participating vendors include Einhugur Software, Monkeybread Software, J Leroy Software, DesignWrite, Ohanaware, Paradigma Software and Mirye Software. Omegabundle for Xojo 2014 includes the following high value products:
* Einhugur Plugin Pack. The first time offered as a part of Omegabundle! Large collection of user interface controls, image processing, application scripting, tree view and more
* AppWrapper. Wraps your application for sale on the Mac App Store; high quality icon generation, Help Validator & insertion, Zip compression and more
* ChartDirector. Cross platform charts for your Xojo projects! Works with Mac OS X, Windows and Linux for Desktop, Console and Web
* Franklin 3D for Xojo. An adaption of the mature Irrlicht 3d game engine; available for Xojo developers on Mac OS X and Windows
* xDev Magazine. The original professional developer magazine for Xojo developers! Includes all back issues plus a 12 month subscription
* Valentina Studio Pro. A powerful database development, database administration and report designer tool, available for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux
* Custom UI. A complete set of Custom Controls bringing customization to the highest possible level. This set of controls will give your applications a unique and professional display. Nine styles are included
* Retina Display Kit. The best way to create x-plat apps with Retina ability when using Xojo
* DynaPDF Starter. Create, import and modify PDF files on Mac, Windows and Linux from your Xojo based applications
* Valentina Server (Unlimited Connections). An enterprise ready reports server that works with most well known databases, and also includes the advanced, object relational database server technology Valentina
* Sandbox Kit. Takes all the heavy lifting out of sand-boxing your application for the Mac App Store
* Valentina DB ADK for Xojo. Embeds the ultra-fast, object-relational Valentina database into Xojo applications on Mac OS X, Linux and Windows, with royalty free distribution
* Valerian Icon Set. Set of professionally made application icons for cross platform applications; this year includes 1024 x 1024 sizes!
Omegabundle for Xojo 2014 is immediately available for purchase through the Omegabundle website.
Paradigma Software launched its first product, the post-relational, columnar database technology Valentina, based on the groundbreaking work of Ruslan Zasukhin in advanced database research. Mr Zasukhin's research was to develop a database system that bypassed the severe constraints on traditional relational database systems as they grow in size and complexity. Valentina maximizes available resources by making data based tasks extremely fast and efficient - even on industry standard Linux running on older hardware. Paradigma Software Incorporated was established in 1998 as an Oregon, USA based corporation. Paradigma Software has additional offices for development and sales in Germany and Japan. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Paradigma Software. All Rights Reserved. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.