December 22, 2014 in Finance (E)
[prMac.com] Vienna, Austria - netzfrequenz software today is proud to annonce the release of Currency Calculator 2.0.1, their free universal app for iPhone and iPad. Designed for fast and reliable currency conversion, the app is the successor to their very successful "Currency Converter," which has been downloaded over 250,000 times with an average rating of 4.5 stars, praised by reviewers for its ease of use and its stylish design. The new app adds additional features like calculator functions, automatic local currency detection and user defined custom exchange rates.
Currency Calculator Features:
* All world currencies, plus Silver, Gold and Bitcoin support
* Stylish, easy to use user interface
* Change currencies with touch gestures
* Exchange rates updated every hour
* Automatic local currency detection
* Calculator functions
* Often used currencies can be marked as favorites
* iOS 8 Today Widget shows up to date exchange rates
User Reviews for previous versions (Currency Converter iOS)
* "My new go to tool for currency conversions. Very easy to use and accurate conversions"
* "A must have tool for someone who need foreign exchange rates right away"
* "Helpful app - My family and I just returned from a trip to Indonesia. The currency converter was helpful throughout the trip. Thanks!"
* "Bitcoins - I'm glad someone finally has a bit coin converter that updates rates"
* "Great for travel and business"
* "This is just what I was looking for. This app is so simple to use and it works perfectly!"
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 8.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Currency Calculator 2.0.1 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category.
netzfrequenz software is an app publisher based in Vienna / Austria. Over the past 3 years, netzfrequenz has launched over 100 apps for various national and international clients, and provided consulting services for multiple mobile development projects. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 netzfrequenz software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.