February 12, 2015 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Paris, France - Armogaste is ploud to announce its new game for iOS, Bar Tap. In the game the player has a limited time to gain as many points as he can by drinking at the bar without being thrown out by the bouncer. Each drink has a point value, but be careful of your alcoholic level! On the same device, up to four players can compete. With the complicity of a local bar, this competition can yield interesting rules such as the loser of a Bar Tap game must pay the next round of drinks.
It's a convivial game app that will get friends and new encounters to play in a bar setting. Competitions are easy to set up and can animate a whole night in a bar!
BarTap is a virtual bar in which you will have one minute to accumulate the most points without being thrown out. Every drink has a score and alcool level value (AL). Each time a drink is tapped, its score value is added to the total score count, as well as its alcool level. A player has 1 minute to tap as many drinks as he/she can. The highest score in drinks wins.
The Game ends when:
* The player has accumulated 100% or more alcool level, he is thrown out of the bar
* The bouncer has decided the player has had enough and invites him/her to leave
* The one minute timer is up, happy hour is finished and the total score is put on the scoreboard
During Multi-player Games, the player with the least points is invited to graciously buy the next round for all players.
Four Events are present in the game:
* At 20% of alcohol level, the "Hey Gorgeous" event takes place. While you are attempting to seduce the mysterious stranger at the bar, you gain double points per drinks, until he or she loses interest in you.
* At 60% of alcohol level, the "Bar Crew is on to you" event takes place. For a short while, the Bar Crew only serves water and beers to temper your drinking. Either get under 55% or rise above the dreaded 75% to get out of their radar.
* At 120% of alcohol level, the "Bouncer" event takes place. The player must immediately lower his Alcohol Level under 120% or risk being expelled from the bar. If this happens, the player is evicted from the Bar.
* Once in a while, a player may use the WC (bathroom) event. This will allow him/her to divide his AL level by two. However, this action needs time to recharge!
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 63.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
BarTap 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Created in 2012, Armogaste develops online video games for mobiles and tablets. The company is located in Paris, France. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Armogaste. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.