September 11, 2009 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Junín, Buenos Aires, Argentina - Oniric Games is proud to announce that Silent Swords, the first stealth action game designed exclusively for the iPhone and iPod touch, has been just been approved by Apple and is available for purchase through the App Store.
Silent Swords is a stealth action game inspired by the genre's classics that takes full advantage the iPhone's unique control features - tap to move, shake to jump, swipe to attack. Your mission is to help the Little Black Ninja break out of the top secret military base that holds him prisoner. To do that you'll have to be sneaky, hide in the shadows and take your enemies by surprise. They'll never know you were there.
The first release of Silent Swords includes 25 challenging levels and our team is already working hard in new level packs for future updates. We'll also include player-created levels that anyone can submit through the Silent Swords Community Level website.
* True stealth action at your fingertips!
* Avoid the lights and become invisible in the shadows
* Unique controls: shake to jump, tap repeatedly to control how fast you move
* Dispatch nearby enemies using gesture-driven sword attacks
* Swipe your finger to throw shurikens and knock down enemies before they notice you
* Use your environment for camouflage
* iPhone or iPod Touch 2.2.1 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Silent Swords 1.0 is only $2.99 (USD) and available exclusively through Apple's App Store.
Oniric Games is a game development studio based in Argentina, committed to creating those games players have always dreamed of. The studio produces top quality PC, Mac and iPhone video games for both the local and the international market. Copyright (C) 2009 Oniric Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.