July 15, 2015 in Publishing (E)
[prMac.com] Toronto (ON) Canada - Zevrix Solutions today announces that its Output Factory Server for Adobe InDesign is available at 55% off on the company's website until July 31 only. The offer lets users save US$400 on each copy of the software which automates printing, exporting and preflighting from InDesign. Developed originally for a major magazine publisher in the United States to free up their operator computers from outputting InDesign files, the software automates InDesign workflow by processing files from watched hot folders.
"Output Factory Server is an extremely useful utility for a busy production facility, advertising agency or publishing house", writes David Creamer in Layers magazine. "It can save lots of time - which equates to money."
Under Output Factory Server workflow, production artists, prepress operators and designers simply copy InDesign jobs to hot folders that reside on a network. Users can create hot folders for different types of output such as hi-res PDF, large format printing, EPUB files and so on. The software offers the following key features:
* Print and export InDesign files automatically from watched hot folders
* Support for print, PDF, PostScript, EPS, JPEG, Flash, EPUB and other formats
* Supports unlimited users on a network
* Export as single pages
* Layer versioning: output specific layers and their combinations as single files
* Variable output file names
* Repurpose InDesign documents for web and mobile devices
* Preflight files before output
* Automatic e-mail notifications of process stages and errors
* Simplify support tasks with workgroup-wide set of output settings
Pricing and Availability:
Output Factory Server can be purchased from Zevrix Solutions online for $299.95 (USD) until July 31 only (upgrade from BatchOutput Server is $150). Trial version is also available for download. Output Factory requires Mac OS X 10.6-10.10 and Adobe InDesign CS3-CC 2015.
Located in Toronto, Canada, Zevrix Solutions provides automation and productivity solutions for Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite software, PDF workflows, graphic file diagnostics and Microsoft Office output on Mac OS. Zevrix is dedicated to help professionals increase their profits through automating everyday tasks, producing error-free documents, saving disk space and cutting production costs. For more information, visit their website. Copyright (C) 2015 Zevrix Solutions. All Rights Reserved. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.