September 28, 2015 in Travel (E)
[prMac.com] Taipei, Taiwan - Packing Pro, the popular travel app for the iPhone, iPad & iPod touch by QuinnScape, announces the release of version 11.1. Building on the recently added 'priority' and 'need to buy' list-item attributes included in the last update, users are now able to sort, filter, multi-select & set, export & print based on these two attributes. In addition, whole categories of list items can be multi-selected with a single tap. These new enhancements greatly expand the power, speed & flexibility of editing packing lists on your iOS device.
During the six years that Packing Pro has been on the App Store, it has been highlighted several times, including the current "Travel Survival Kit" and "Overseas Travel" promotions. It has also ranked at #1 for iPads and #2 for iPhones in the U.S. App Store's Travel section. Besides Apple, Packing Pro has also been recognized by CNN, WSJ, BBC, The New York Times, Expedia and Budget Travel, and has earned glowing reviews on major tech and app blogs (Gizmodo, Mashable, Macworld, CNET and iPhone Life, among others).
Packing Pro is a mobile packing app that features unlimited, 100% customizable packing lists, an extensive, yet flexible, catalog and handy sample lists that can be used as templates. A host of special functions include:
* Multi-item selection from catalog for speedy list building
* Multi-item and category editing for easy list and catalog management
* Collapsable categories with floating headers and running item tallies
* List sorting and filtering by packing status, priority, need to buy, bag and/or person
* Item, weight and value totals and subtotals
* Item images to eliminate any confusion - never again pack the wrong item
* Item and list alerts for user-set reminders
* Email export for list sharing
* Wireless printing
* Fully customized device support for all sizes of iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Full multi-lingual support for English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Japanese and Chinese
Besides the core features listed above (which are also present in the basic Packing (+TO DO!) app), Packing Pro also gives its users the following Pro-level features:
* iCloud auto-syncing support
* Expert packing list wizard that can "automagically" create a list
* Email, iTunes, AirDrop, Dropbox and Box file sharing, backup & out-of-app editing support
* Customized design (themes, layout, fonts, colors, textures)
* Double-sized Master Catalog with over 800 items and to-do tasks
* Twice as many sample lists
* Smart Search
With update 11.1, serious list editing on the device is now easier than ever with expanded multi-select support and better sorting & filtering options. See for yourself how all of this has greatly improved the overall user experience & functionality of Packing Pro.
Pricing and Availability:
Packing Pro 11.1 is a universal app that is available for purchase worldwide on the iPhone & iPad App Store for $2.99 (USD), or the equivalent in local currency. The basic Packing (+TO DO!) app sells for $0.99.
Since its founding in October 2008, QuinnScape has been managed by Quinn Genzel. Quinn is best known for his popular, top-ranking travel packing apps: Packing (+TO DO!) and Packing Pro. Packing Pro has been recognized by Apple, CNN, WSJ, BBC, National Geographic, Budget Travel, Fodor's, CNET, Macworld and a host of others as one of their top apps for traveling. Other app created by Quinn include a grocery shopping list app (Shopping Pro), nature appreciation apps (iLove Nature and iLove Birds), 3D VR action games (R.I.P and Ghost Buddy) and high-quality puzzles (the aQ's Pro Slider Puzzle series). Copyright (C) 2008-2015 QuinnScape. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.