November 2, 2015 in OS X Development (E)
[prMac.com] Granada, Spain - InSili.co today is thrilled to introduce iSwift, version 2.0 of the first Objective-C to Swift converter for Mac. Developed exclusively for Mac OS X, and optimized for El Capitan, iSwift offers automatic as-you-type conversion of your Objective-C sources to Apple's Swift language along with a full-featured Objective-C editor. Featuring an easy-to-use interface, iSwift is the best way to convert and translate your existing Objective-C files, Cocoa or iOS, to Swift on the fly, making Xcode project migration a lot easier.
iSwift, with its intuitive approach, can help minimize the time needed for converting old Objective-C projects to the new Swift language, or simply make learning Swift fun. "Every OSX or iOS developer has loads of code and libraries written in Objective-C and this is holding back lots of us from fully converting to Swift," said InSili.co's Chief Software Architect, Ioannis Zafeiropoulos, "and that's why I decided to make this whole process a lot easier. By creating what Apple has obviously missed from its latest Xcode releases: a tool which helps to automatically convert Objective-C to Swift."
* Easy-to-use, intuitive UI
* Batteries-included: You don't need to install anything - It just works
* Ultra fast: Automatic as-you-type live conversion from Objective-C to Swift
* Drag'n'Drop: Drop your Objective-C source onto the App icon, import the file and have it instantly converted
* Advanced: Syntax Highlighting, Autocompletion, Live Syntax Checking & Error Reporting and Lots of Advanced editing options - powered by Peppermint
* Sophisticated: deep syntax recognition (including Objective-C 2.0)
* Valid Swift 2.0 and 2.1 code output
* OS X 10.7 (Lion) or later
* Intel 32/64-bit processor
* 18.7 MB available disk space
Pricing and Availability:
iSwift 2.0 is available for $13.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies - VAT, where applicable, not included) and is available worldwide through the iSwift website.
Located in Granada, Spain, InSili.co was founded in 2011 by Ioannis Zafeiropoulos, and is focused on building beautiful apps for OSX and iOS. All Material and Software (C) 2011-2015 InSili.co. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, iPhone, iPad, iPod and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.