November 20, 2015 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Las Vegas, Nevada - WET Productions Inc. today is proud to announce the release of My Virtual Gay Boyfriend Free 1.0, its latest creation in their series of virtual dating games developed for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. My Virtual Gay Boyfriend is a dating simulation game designed specifically for the gay male. It boasts hundreds of cute guys to choose from, all with unique personalities and appearances. The game combines humor, flirting and romance, to deliver a unique and entertaining experience not found anywhere else on a mobile device.
* 100's of cute guys to choose from
* 35+ levels of progressive game play
* Interact through emotes, actions, activities and touch
* Customization - Change his face, hair, skin, clothes, and body features
* Unique personalities: Jock, Geek, Sophisticate, Partier and The Romantic
* Clever and humorous dialog
* Hi-res 3D graphics with camera control
* Achievements and rewards
* Unique outfits they can wear - Naughty cop, Fireman, Angel, Cowboy, etc.
* Vampire and Zombies boyfriends (in case you're into that)
"We created My Virtual Gay Boyfriend in response to the LGBT communities request for a gay male dating game," said Mike Amerson, Creative Director for My Virtual Gay Boyfriend. "We already have two popular dating sims; My Virtual Girlfriend and My Virtual Boyfriend on the app stores, and we support equality, so it made sense to answer their request by creating a dating sim that aligns to their needs. With My Virtual Gay Boyfriend, our goal was to add value and variety to what is currently being offered out there, and making it accessible to all through mobile."
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later
* 88.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
My Virtual Gay Boyfriend Free 1.0 is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Founded in 2003, WET Productions Inc. is an independent studio co-founded by industry veterans Mike Amerson and William Mallouk. Focused on development for mobile platforms, the company strives to make unique games that have broad appeal. Copyright (C) 2003-2015 WET Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.