January 11, 2016 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Gravesend, United Kingdom - Alpha Ghost Apps today is pleased to announce the release of Ambient Writer 1.55 for the iPad. Ambient Writer features a full typewriter virtual keyboard, with no distractions of editing. There are ambient backgrounds, sounds and paper types to choose from and allows for up to 48 chapters.
* Ideal for National Novel Writing Month - Ideal for use in the month of November for typing your 50,000 words entry for NaNoWriMo
* Free version allows up to 500 words
* Full app purchase no word limit
* Maximum of 48 chapters
* Option to start afresh
* Total words count, session word count and chapter word count
* Easy to export chapters at any time via email - The text needs only paragraph indents reset in your favourite word processor
* Ambient backgrounds, paper and sounds to choose from (16 background photos, 4 background colours, 7 paper textures, 3 colour papers, 9 ambient sounds)
* Ideal for the first draft novel but also for up to 48 short stories
* Designed and made for creative writers by a writer
David John Griffin said, 'Writing the first draft of a short story, novella or novel should be from start to finish, never looking back. Editing takes places in the second draft and beyond. So because of that, Ambient Writer has no deletion or backspace key, and only shows the last 14 lines of typing, while saving all your chapters for your first draft which are easy to export at any time."
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 187 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Ambient Writer 1.55 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Located in Gravesend, United Kingdom, David John Griffin trading as Alpha Ghost Apps is an independent designer and creator of apps, specifically for the iPad. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Alpha Ghost Apps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.