March 23, 2016 in Business (E)
[prMac.com] Berlin, Germany - Ninox Software GmbH today is thrilled to announce the release of Ninox Database 1.6.0, a new and improved version of its globally acclaimed database-powered business app maker for iPad. Ninox enables anyone to rapidly create robust, fully-functional databases for business or personal applications.
Delivering dozens of advanced, yet easy-to-use features, Ninox is a true relational database that empowers anyone, including those with no programming skills, to rapidly create robust, fully-functional databases for business or personal applications. This includes (but not limited to) CRM, invoicing, order management, project planning, to do lists, time management, inventory management, gaming statistics, and the list goes on.
While the app comes with a large set of useful templates, users have the freedom to customize database layouts and form designs per their unique needs with easy drag-and-drop tools. Ninox' features that have earned the app rave reviews - including many from professional database developers:
* Create tables, which can be rapidly searched, filtered, sorted and grouped
* Access a wide variety of rich field types, including text, numbers, yes/no, dropdown menus, images, URLs, dates, emails, file attachments, appointments, etc.
* Link tables and create complex data models
* Create formulas and calculations from single entries, entire tables, and even linked tables
* Export data to Excel or CSV
* Import Data from CSV files
* Import contacts from address book
* Design print layouts, print to PDF and AirPrint
* Built-in calendar to browse date related entries
* Seamless data-sync with iCloud
* Maps and location fields
The latest version 1.6 does not only come with a refreshed UI design, it also makes a lot under-the-hood optimizations. Further, it adds features for more advanced use-cases. Users can now:
* Choose from seven different chart types, including bar, pie, radar and bubble charts
* Implement action buttons to make use of advanced scripting features like loops, select queries, creating new records, updating multiple records at once
* Create custom templates
* Merge databases: Import tables, views and layouts
* Access the extended template library
"Whether used by entrepreneurs in their dynamic startup or CEOs in their established enterprise, business apps are supposed to drive efficiency, performance, data hygiene and results," commented Frank Boehmer of Ninox Software GmbH. "However, far too often, the opposite is the case: apps are inflexible, bloated, difficult-to-use, and create chaos rather than clarity. But that is where Ninox is a true game-changer. It empowers anyone to create true relational databases in a matter of minutes, and achieve unprecedented results."
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 7.1 or later
* 2.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Ninox Database 1.6.0 is Free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Business category. A version for Mac is also available from the Mac App Store.
Ninox Software provides a unique platform as a service for small and mid-sized enterprises to rapidly develop cost-effective business apps. Ninox Software GmbH was founded in 2013 by Frank Boehmer and is located in Berlin, Germany. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2013-2016 Ninox Software GmbH. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.