November 14, 2009 in iOS Development (F)
[prMac.com] York, United Kingdom - SVN or Subversion is a widely used and powerful document revision system other known as version control or revision control. iVersion connects to to subversion over http, https or the svn protocol. svn repositories can be accessed through your local WiFi network or the internet using WiFi, 3G, GPRS or Edge.
iVersion is the first and only fully featured svn client for the iphone. Now you manage you projects on the move, increasing your productivity and potentially rescue you in sticky situations. With iVersion you can make critical changes to your code when you have no access to your desktop PC. Not only that but you can review your peers code and messages and if necessary revert the changes they have made.
* Manage SVN repositories on your iPhone
* Use your iPhone to backup your SVN repositories
* Track your projects at Work, College or even on Holiday
* Edit your source code on the move
* Monitor When, Why, What and by Who changes were made to your projects
* Ability to any Revert changes made
* svn:// http:// and https://
* Password Protection
* Move, Delete, List, Info, Log, Checkout, Commit and copy commands
* HTTP Proxy
* WiFi, 3G, GPRS or Edge
* iPhone or iPod Touch OS 3.0 or Later
* US English
* Unicode Support available
Pricing and Availability:
iVersion 1.3 is $3.99 (USD) and available exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Ben Reeves is a independent developer, who produces a variety of Mac OSX and iPhone software. Copyright (C) 2009 Ben Reeves. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.