December 22, 2010 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Mississauga, Canada - Brisk Mobile Inc. unveils another exciting addition to their family of iPhone/iPod touch/iPad games. With the release of Drake's Tower, players are introduced into an action and strategy packed game where the battle between good and evil begins at the door steps of Drake's humble tower. In a world filled with brain-washed zombies, hostile alien life, and Drake's wacky inventions the game will catch the eye of any adventure seeking gamer and test their skills accordingly. Gary Toste, CEO of Brisk Mobile said, "We have very high hopes for Drake's Tower and there is no doubt in our minds that both casual gamers and lovers of castle defense games are really going to enjoy Drake's Tower." With the release being so close to the holidays, Drake's Tower will prove to be a great gift for any game lover this Christmas season.
A perfect game for beginner players and ideal for pros, Drake's Tower never gets dull with 50 unique levels and an abundance of weapon types. Alongside so many options to choose from players can set the game experience to their liking, making it harder to put down.
* Crisp Visual Effects makes for stunning game play
* 2 Game Modes: Adventure Mode and Survival Mode
* 3 Difficulty Settings let you choose the intensity
* 3 Different Shooting Modes: Tap Shot, Manual Shot, Show Shot.
* 30+ Different Weapon Types: Each with multiple weapon upgrades available.
* 20+ Different Enemy Troops including, UFO's, Zombies, Army Artillery, Jets, Bombers and many more!
* 50 Unique Levels designed to challenge and awe the player
* OpenFeint and Game Center integration with global leaderboards and custom achievements
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* iOS 3.1.2 or higher
Pricing and Availability:
Drake's Tower 1.0 will normally be priced at $2.99 USD but is on sale for this holiday season and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Review copies are available upon request.
Headquartered in Mississauga, Canada, Brisk Mobile Inc. is a privately held corporation founded in 2008 by Gary Toste. Leveraging their longtime experience in both game and application development, Brisk Mobile was founded for the purpose of publishing unique, yet compelling games for the iPhone platform, with a major emphasis on total customer satisfaction. Many of their games remain in top ranking on the App Store today. Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Brisk Mobile Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.