June 23, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] San Diego, California - This is the free version of the popular Amazing Machine Phyiscs Puzzle game for iOS. See what the hype is all about. Amazing Machine is a new breed of puzzle game that utilizes 3D models and an advanced physics engine to provide a unique and entertaining experience. Amazing Machine is inspired by the old Sierra classic The Incredible Machine.
The mad scientist has created a series of machines to destroy the world. There is only one thing that can stop his planned reign of terror, the Plasmatron Sphere. The Plasmatron Sphere is capable of destroying his machines and putting a stop to his evil plans. However, he isn't going to let his evil plans go down the drain easily. He has devised a series of devilishly complicated traps to prevent the Plasmatron Sphere from reaching the machines and destroying them. Your goal? Use your tools to guide the Plasmatron Sphere into the mad scientists machines to destroy them.
* 55 Varied & Challenging Levels
* Advanced Physics Engine
* Force Feedback Explosion Rumble
* 7 Tools to help you in your task of defeating the mad scientists. Motors, Turbines, Bombs, and more
* Play as both the Hero and the Mad Scientist
* Create your own levels and share them with other Amazing Machine players
* High Quality pre-rendered 3D Graphics
* Force Feedback device vibration
* OpenFeint Achievements
What people are saying:
* "If you like Feed Me Oil, you'll love Amazing Machine"
* "One of the best physics puzzlers in the app store"
* "A brilliant combination of Enigmo and the Incredible Machine series"
* iPhone, iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 3.2 or later
* 18.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Amazing Machine Mini Lab 1.0 is Free and is available exclusively through the App Store in the Strategy and Puzzle categories.
Located in San Diego, California, TAS Games was founded in 2008. Copyright (C) 2008-2011 TAS Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.