April 12, 2012 in Finance (F)
[prMac.com] Chorley, United Kingdom - Independent developer, Andrew Winn announces that his new App, Horse Budget 1.0, is now available exclusively for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. Horse budget allows you to keep track of your spending and lets you know when to rein it in.
* Create a monthly horse spending budget
* Keep track of your spending weekly, monthly, yearly
* Create your own additional categories
* Add detailed descriptions
* Record item spending by date
* Simple pie chart illustrates a summary of the top 10 spending categories
* Visual highlighting using a Red or Green light to show if over (Red) or within (Green) your budget
Selection of pre-loaded categories:
Alternative Therapies, Arena Hire, Bedding, Books & Magazines, Boots & Bandages, Cleaning, Competition Fee's, Competition Wear, Dentist, Driving Equipment, Farrier, Feed & Grazing, Field, Fencing & Arena, Footwear, Grooming & Clipping, Head Collars & Ropes, Headwear, Horsebox, Insurance, Livery, Loan, Prize Money, Purchase Price & Vetting, Riding Wear, Rugs, Safety Gear, Schooling Aids, Stable & Yard, Supplements, Tack, Transportation & Fuel, Tuition, Vaccinations Worming, Vet & First Aid.
* Requires iOS version 5 or later.
* iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
* 4.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Horse Budget 1.0 is $0.99 and available on the iTunes App Store worldwide in the Finance Category
Andrew Winn is a UK Developer with over 18 years experience of software development. He runs his own consulting company and worked as a Consultant for some very well known companies. Copyright (C) 2012 Andrew Winn. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.