August 18, 2013 in Lifestyle (F)
[prMac.com] Stockholm, Sweden - TagMyRide announces the world's first mobile social community and virtual marketplace for car lovers.
TagMyRide gives delivers a one-stop-shop platform on which can enthusiasts can discover and share all aspects of motor vehicles from anywhere in the world. TagMyRide is the definitive source for car upgrades, from start to finish.
An interesting feature that TagMyRide offers is the ability to tag cars and car parts, in order to create detailed pages for each section. This let's TagMyRide users perfectly identify specific parts they wish to discuss in greater detail. In other words, it's as if you were looking directly at the car, and focusing on any part the car owner chooses.
* Create, view, and share detailed car profiles
* Park your cars in your virtual garage, share it with others
* Create picture perfect car snapshots
* Stay up-to-date with all your friends' activities in the Car Feed
* Meet and follower other car fans like yourself
* Browse the most popular cars and parts
* Conduct detailed searches, filtered by make, model, year, and keywords
* Share cars and car parts through your social profiles (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
* Easily tag cars and parts to create and share detailed pages
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S and iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd, 4th and 5th gen) and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 22.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
TagMyRide 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking category.
Launched on the 12th of July, 2013 TagMyRide consists of 3 developers and 2 management team members based in Stockholm, Sweden. Copyright (C) 2013 TagMyRide. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.