August 26, 2013 in Music (E)
[prMac.com] Porto, Portugal - Today announcing, Digital Minds has released version 3 of its acclaimed iOS streaming radio app, iTuner Radio. This app, originally designed for iPhone and iPod touch is now a universal app! iPad users can now benefit of its main feature: 30,000 live broadcast radio stations from more than 120 countries. The design of the app has been radically changed and offers users a very intuitive and clean interface. Moreover, iTuner Radio now offers the most popular podcasts in each country.
From sports, to news and music with all different kinds of radios stations, iTuner Radio is the best way to listen to the radio on the iPod touch, iPhone or iPad. Users can listen to the best radio stations of their country or from their homeland when they are abroad. They can also record their favorite radio programs, add radio stations to their favorites and even add new live streaming radio broadcasts.
* Listen to the best local radio stations
* Listen to radio stations from over 120 countries
* Listen to more than 30,000 worldwide radio stations
* Listen to the best Podcasts by country
* Search by the radio station's name, country, gender or town
* Record radio stations in real time
* Set up alarms to wake up with the favorite station
* Share using Facebook, Twitter, SMS and Email
* Add stations to the favorites list
* Listen to the radio in the background
* Read the latest news about music
* Listen to the radio using Airplay and Bluetooth
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Optimized for iPhone 5
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 36.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iTuner Radio 3 is currently available at $1.99 USD (a 60% Discount Price) and it's available for iOS in the App Store in the Music category. It's also available for Free without Podcasts and the radio recording feature.
Located in Porto, Portugal, Digital Minds is a leading innovator company that specializes in music apps like iTuner. Copyright (C) 2013 Digital Minds. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.