December 11, 2014 in Business (F)
[prMac.com] Tokyo, Japan - Shubiki Corporation, Japan's leading business content provider, has released a new series of Japanese language learning for JLPT (Japanese-Language Proficiency Test) preparation for smartphones, tablets and PCs in 6 languages including English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese and French.
Japanese companies and universities have begun increasing their recruitment of foreign graduates and students from overseas countries. However, while providing opportunites, there are still many cases where they use Japanese language skills as the important criteria for judgment when deciding their employment or acceptance of international students. The JLPT is often used as a reference for this purpose.
The newly released courses are the first of the series for JLPT preparation at N1 and N2 levels focusing on how to read and write in Japanese Kanji. The courses with 6 language editions will allow people in various countries and regions to learn Japanese in their mother tongues by using smartphones and tablets anytime and anywhere.
The Japanese-Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) has been offered by the Japan Foundation and Japan Educational Exchanges and Services (formerly Association of International Education, Japan) since 1984 as a reliable means of evaluating and certifying the Japanese proficiency of non-native speakers. (Source: JLPT official site by the Japan Foundation and Japan Educational Exchanges and Services).
The courses are provided in a form of in-app purchase for "BISCUE App," and are also available in the flat-rate libraries of e-learning "BISCUE LS."
About the courses :
* JLPT N1 - How to Read Japanese Kanji
* JLPT N2 - How to Read Japanese Kanji
* JLPT N1 - Appropriate Selection of Japanese Kanji
* JLPT N2 - Appropriate Selection of Japanese Kanji
* In Japanese with explanation in English
* In Japanese with explanation in Chinese
* In Japanese with explanation in Spanish
* In Japanese with explanation in Latin American Spanish
* In Japanese with explanation in Portuguese
* In Japanese with explanation in French
* Audio narration in Japanese is included
* Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Compatible with other platforms in the future
* Requires iOS 5.1 or higher
* Prices are indicated in each store
* The courses are provided in a form of in-app purchase for "BISCUE App"
* Compatible with PCs, smartphones and tablets
* Prices will be quoted separately
* The courses are available in the flat-rate libraries of e-learning "BISCUE LS"
Located in Tokyo, Japan, Shubiki Corporation is a cross-media digital content provider of various business subjects. The content including over 800 pre-packaged titles are provided under the brand names of "BISCUE App" and "BISCUE e-Learning." The courses are intended for diversified users including global corporations, small and medium-sized companies, the government, public organizations, universities, and individuals. Copyright (C) Shubiki Corporation since 1993. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.