July 28, 2015 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Oregon City, Oregon - Independent developer, Brice Caris today is proud to announce the release of Bird Drops: Birdies Revenge 1.2, his new game title for iOS and Android devices. Challenge yourself with something new and fresh with Bird Drops: Birdies Revenge! Fly Birdie as far as you can and exact your revenge on the human race and mans best friend for the destruction of his beautiful home. Help your little red bird, Birdie take back his beautiful candy like land and crush the evil humans. How long can you last?
Laugh and have fun with the kids and family listening to funny sounds and music as you release your revenge on the enemy in this highly addictive game. Bird Drops: Birdies Revenge is a perfect game for kids of any age to pass some free time.
* Fun to play, but a challenge to fully master
* Stunning graphics: Fun and beautiful cartoon world comes to life in Bird Drops
* Challenge levels include Easy, Normal, Hard
How to Play Bird Drops: Birdies Revenge:
* Tap and hold the screen to fly higher
* Eat berries - Eat worms - Be careful, don't eat the green poison berry
* Tap on the lower right corner of the screen to take revenge on the enemy
* Earn extra time and points by hitting the enemy with your drops
* Wireless or Mobile Network Access
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6/6 Plus
* Any Android Device Running 2.3 and up
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 42.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Do yourself a favor and Download Bird Drops for free today. Bird Drops: Birdies Revenge 1.2 is available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. There is also an Android version available on Google Play. Please visit our Face book page and leave a comment.
Brice Caris is a freelance developer who just loves to program and have started making iPhone and Android apps. Copyright (C) 2015 Brice Caris. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Google Play, the Google Play logo are registered trademarks of Google Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.