September 29, 2011 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] Surfers Paradise, Australia - Both Cookie and Meta are also included in TheMacBundles' innovative new BYOB (Build Your Own Bundle) stores. TheMacBundles provides users with the same great software, support, licenses, and upgrade benefits that apply to users who pay the full retail price for the software.
Cookie, helps you to manage exactly who can access information about your online activities, all in one convenient location. With a clear and intuitive interface, Cookie is a must have application for anyone serious about protecting their personal information. After an initial simple setup, Cookie requires minimal effort to keep your computer clear from unwanted data-mining.
* Live cookie updates, and removal
* Browser specific, and Global cookie whitelists (favorites) and removal
* Tracking cookie identification, and removal
* EverCookie removal
* Manage Cookies, Flash Cookies, and LocalStorage/Databases
* Setup Wizard
* One time setup, and forget
* Accessible from the system menu bar
* Highly intuitive
Meta provides an easy and intuitive way of organizing your Mail.app messages, by adding keywords directly to your messages. Meta tags are fully compatible with spotlight, and instantly accessible from Mail, the Finder, and Spotlight.
* Intuitive tagging - Access Meta, from all the expected places; the "Message" menu, the messages contextual menu, or right-click directly inside the message.
* Batch Tagging - Tag multiple messages at one time for ease of use, and better productivity.
* OpenMeta support - Meta utilizes the powerful open-source OpenMeta framework, making all tags instantly accessible by numerous other tagging applications.
TheMacBundles October bundle also contains the following highly rated programs (including 4 Macworld Gems):
* Deliver Express-Standard
* Media Rage
Headquartered in Surfers Paradise, Australia, SweetP Productions has been providing quality software to the Mac community since 2009. Copyright (C) 2009-2011 SweetP Productions. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.