September 30, 2011 in Health and Fitness (E)
[prMac.com] San Jose, California - bayi2.com has announced FitnessOne 1.0.1, the first iPhone app that can create a custom, day-by-day workout plan that will guide you through gym or home workouts for up to six months. Every FitnessOne workout is created by a professional, certified personal trainer, and each trainer is certified by the NSCA, ACSM and NASM, so you can be sure you're getting effective and proven recommendations. Workouts are built for various skill levels, so anyone looking to lose weight, gain muscle, or just get in better shape can find what they need.
FitnessOne's flagship tool is the Routine Builder. Routine Builder will create a custom workout plan based on the following variables: fitness goal, skill level, routine duration, gym access and gender. Based on your selections, Routine Builder will create a workout plan that lasts for up to six months. These plans tell you exactly what to do every day of the week, and every routine will change in a goal-specific manner to make sure you continue progressing.
FitnessOne also has an extensive workout and exercise library, so if you don't want an extended routine, you can easily view a specific workout or even an individual exercise. Every workout and exercise is sortable by a number of criteria, so you can always find exactly what you need, when you need it.
Finally, logging is available within every FitnessOne workout, and the built-in analytics can break down the log data, so you can view everything in an easy-to-analyze way. This is a fun and very useful tool to make sure your efforts are getting you closer to your fitness goal.
Read below to see more of FitnessOne's unique benefits:
* 70 different workout routines for various goals and ability levels
* 35 workouts you can do at home with just a resistance band and stability ball
* Workouts are written as weekly plans, so you'll know what to do every day of the week
* 160 exercises, sortable by target muscle, equipment needed or in simple alphabetical order
* Professional-quality images of every exercise, with full text instructions, common mistakes and useful coaching tips
* HD videos for the majority of exercises
*Easy-to-use logging feature to record your weights, reps and sets of each exercise
* A helpful analytic tool to chart your progress and generate useful graphs
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 15.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
FitnessOne 1.0.2 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Health & Fitness category.
Based in San Jose, California. bayi2.com specializes in building mobile applications geared towards health and fitness. Copyright (C) 2011 bayi2.com All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.