New Bundle Launched By TheMacBundles
February 13, 2012 in Promotions
[prMac.com] Berkeley, California - MacEase Software has announced the launch of TheMacBundles' February Bundle and the addition of new highly rated titles to its innovative BYOB (Build Your Own Bundle) stores. All of the apps in the February Bundle are compatible with OS 10.7 (Lion). The February Bundle features a total of 10 highly rated apps for only $39.95!
TheMacBundles' cooperative marketing model brings unprecedented value to consumers while also returning to developers an exceptionally high percentage of the revenue produced by the sale of their software. Additionally, TheMacBundles' no-fine-print policy means that purchasers of its bundles get the same software, support, licenses, and upgrade benefits that apply to users who pay the full price for the software. Also, users always get a 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee on the software that they order on TheMacBundles' website.
Further, TheMacBundles' new marketing model eliminates the middlemen, which results in yet more value for consumers and more revenue being provided to the developers who created the software.
All of the titles in the February Bundle also are available in the innovative BYOB stores. The BYOB stores also include dozens of additional high quality titles to choose from, thus allowing users to customize the bundle to conform to their individual needs. With the BYOB stores, users can eliminate titles from a bundle that they either already have or don't want. Further, the customized bundle can contain as few as 5 titles or as many additional titles as users want to add to it, further leveraging the outstanding value provided by TheMacBundles. A customized bundle can be purchased for as little as $29.75 (USD)!
The February Bundle of 10 highly rated programs is priced at only $39.95 (USD). This represents a saving of 88% off of the $325 retail value of the software! Additionally, users who purchase a Weekly Special and the February Bundle receive a $4 discount off of the bundle, resulting in a price of only $35.95 (USD). Users that purchase a Weekly Special and create their own bundle in either BYOB store also will receive an additional discount off of the already low price of their customized bundle!
The February Bundle will expire on March 11th. The programs included in the February Bundle assist users when using their iPhones, iPods, iPads, Macs, Apple TV, iPhoto, iTunes, Safari, and other popular Apple products:
* BlogAssist - is a handy tool to help weblog and website editing by making HTML markup easier.
* Cookie - helps to protect users' online privacy.
* DiscoBrick DJ - is a standalone Audio Visualizer that works without requiring plugins and the issues and limitations associated with plugins.
* InfoWallet - is a great and secure tool for users to store, organize, and access the complete details of their personal info - everything from medical information to contact, financial, insurance, password, and software license information.
* PDF Editor - is an excellent tool for editing, converting, and annotating PDF files. It also converts PDF files to Word.
* Photo Studio 6 - is a powerful photo editing app for all levels of users. It supports many RAW file formats, 48-bit images, 99 levels of undo, and much more.
* SMART Utility - is a Macworld Gem that scans the internal diagnostics of internal hard drives to alert users to imminent drive failure before they suffer data loss.
* SyncPod - is a one-stop shop for managing/moving media files to and from users' Macs and any iOS device.
* Watchmac - is a security solution that detects physical intrusion attempts on users' Macs.
* WebStart - is a full-featured web server environment for users' local Macs - it's the easy way to manage a professional or a home-based web server.
Existing Mac users can purchase this bundle to enhance their and/or a family member's current setup. First-time computer users and people switching from a PC can use this bundle to get their Apple products equipped for a wide range of tasks at a bargain-basement price!
To make it easy for users to stay informed about the latest special offerings, they can sign up on TheMacBundles' homepage for an opt-in mailing list or follow TheMacBundles on Twitter.
Steve Becker, the owner of MacEase and founder of TheMacBundles and ThePCBundles, has been developing freeware and shareware for the Macintosh since 1997. The software from MacEase specializes in collecting, saving, organizing, and printing information. The focus at MacEase is to develop software that extends the capabilities of the user's computer, improves workflow and productivity, and enhances the user experience.