February 22, 2012 in Games
[prMac.com] Hopkinton, Massachusetts - From Monster Robot Studios creators of Bridge The Gap & GravCat comes SZC Beyond Dead Chapter I:
Something has gone wrong with terraforming project 1470, and it's up to Tank and Vera, a team of mercenaries, to discover the truth. Travel to the Asteriae system and explore astroid facility in this massive open world adventure like classic SNES games such as Super Metroid! Each update of Beyond Dead will contain a new chapter expanding on the storyline, world map, adding new weapons, items, enemies, and other extras.
SZC: Beyond Dead Chapter I features:
* Totally customizable control systems, use intuitive touch screens to walk, jump and shoot, switch to classic old school buttons, or use some of each
* Awesome auto save, play for 5 minutes or 45 mins, you start right where you left off no matter what
* Tons of cool weapons, collect energy cells to buy new weapons and items and upgrade the ones you already have
* 12 in-game achievements to test your skill
* Awesome boss battles and puzzles
* iPhone 4, 4G iPod touch, and iPad 1/2
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 17.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
BeyondDead 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Chapter I also includes the Rock Saw weapon only available in the first version/initial release of the game, so get it while you can. Promo Codes are available on request.
Monster Robot Studios is a small iPhone app developing team creating a wide range of games of all different styles. Copyright (C) 2012 Monster Robot Studios. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.