Best Session Ever iPhone app for extreme board riders
February 22, 2012 in Sports
[prMac.com] Cabarete, Dominican Republic - Van Egle, partner at the best session ever iPhone app project, is proud to announce that Best Session Ever 1.0.1 has now been downloaded in over 57 countries worldwide in less than 90 days. To celebrate the Best Session Ever iPhone apps success for surfers and extreme sports athletes worldwide will be offering a Free in app upgrades during the ASP world surfing tour Gold Coast event dates of 25th Feb and 7th March 2012.
App Features include:
* Free to download
* Simple info input adrenaline menus
* Easy to read data, cool graphics, weekly, monthly, yearly reports and stats
* Geo-locate your session including a "street view" function for the skateboarders
* Attach notes, spot names and photos
* 6 in 1, record up to six different extreme sport logs all in one app, including skateboarding, snowboarding, skiing, surfing, windsurfing and kiteboarding
* Online community function "see who's enjoying an extreme sport session, when and where"
* Users can map their progress globally and all their extreme sport locations around the planet
* Share with your friends with the Facebook "you missed it" function all about your extreme sport sessions
Commenting recently, creator and co-founder of the Best Session Ever iPhone app Gary Benet "BSE has had an amazing start to 2012 with downloads in over 57 countries, surfing has always been a passion of mine and I would like to wish all the competitors of the 2012 ASP tour the best of luck in this coming season".
* iPhone 3G, 3Gs, 4G, 4Gs also iPad 1 and 2
* Requires iOS 3.1 or later
* 5.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Best Session Ever 1.0.1 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Sports category.
Best Session Ever iPhone App is part of a concept development project created by Gary Benet and Van Egle based in the Caribbean, Europe and Brazil. Copyright (C) 2011-2012 All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S and/or other countries.
Co-Founder / CEO