February 22, 2012 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Atlanta, Georgia - Escape Velocity Apps (EVA) today is thrilled to announce the release of Audiolio 1.9, which now offers the ability for users to draw sketches which can be added to their notes. With this release, college students now have the ability to draw a sketch and attach it to the lecture they recorded, while business people can record their meetings and attach both written notes and sketches of concepts that were discussed.
Audiolio is an audio bookmarking, recording and note-taking app for iPad, useful for adding notes and bookmarks to recorded audio. Audiolio provides an easy, intuitive way to take minutes during business meetings or notes during school lectures and then share those notes via Dropbox, email or iTunes file sharing.
For a limited time, Escape Velocity Apps is also lowering the price of Audiolio from the normal price of $2.99 to $1.99. This will give more students the ability to benefit from Audiolio before this school year comes to a close.
"Audiolio has become very popular among college students and business professionals, and the ability to add sketches was a feature highly requested by both groups," said Vince Oswalt of EVA. "The drop in price to $1.99 from $2.99 will hopefully get Audiolio in the hands of more students and business people, improving their note-taking experience."
Audiolio 2.0 is currently in development at Escape Velocity Apps. The user interface is being re-designed from the ground-up to provide an overall better experience. Version 2.0 will include many new features and interface improvements to make the app even easier to use - yet more powerful - than ever.
* Quickly and easily create bookmarks in audio
* Record audio* Sketch drawings and add pictures to notes.
* Access existing audio from iPod library
* Bookmark audio with timestamps, captions, notes, and pictures
* Share bookmarks via Dropbox, Email, or iTunes File Sharing
* Share bookmarks in the following formats: PDF, text file, or Audiolio's proprietary file format
* Instantly share bookmarks with other Audiolio users using the Audiolio file format
* Share recordings as .m4a
* Use Text Expander Snippets for quick note-taking
* Use a USB external microphone for high-quality recordings (requires iPad Camera Connection Kit)
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 8.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Audiolio 1.9 is only $1.99 USD through 8 March 2012 (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Located in Cumming, Georgia, Escape Velocity Apps LLC is a software development company established in 2010. Copyright (C) 2010-2012 Escape Velocity Apps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.