March 16, 2012 in Lifestyle (E)
[prMac.com] Sacramento, California - iHomeEducator, Inc. the developer of the iPlan Series today is pleased to announce the release of iPlanJournal Quiet Time for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. This new homework planner joins the following mobile planner apps in the iPlan Series:
* iPlanLessons: Lesson planner app used in over a dozen countries and over 1500 educators
* iPlanHomework: Student homework app designed by an 8th grader
* iPlanMeals: Meal planner designed by our Chief Mom for food lovers
* iPlanShopping: Budget and shopping planner app for any shopping occasion (i.e.: holiday, wedding, anniversary, birthday, back-to-school, etc.)
* iPlanJournal Life Coach: G.R.O.W. model of life and business coaching
"In my spiritual growth I'm finding there are many ways I can use this app which are not just for quiet time. Even during small groups or sermons this app can be leveraged to help me be more efficient. For example during our prayer time I found myself going to this app and putting in prayer requests and categorizing it under "small group" for certain "people"... I really hope you find this app as useful as I do." Andy Lee, Chief Innovator of iHomeEducator.
iPlanJournal Quiet Time high-level features include the following:
Calendar built into the app - view your journal entries, by day
* Observation - my observations in the scripture
* Application - How is the Scripture applicable in my life?
* Prayer - The A.C.T.S. prayer model: Adoration, Confession, Thanksgiving, and Supplication
* Resource Definition
* Pray for Who or What Definition
* Topic Definition
* Report Definition
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* Universal Application
* 4.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iPlanJournal Quiet Time 1.7.2 is $5.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category. Please let us know if you have any questions, concerns, or updates and email us.
iHomeEducator, Inc. is a leading publisher of mobile apps for iOS (iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch). The company has released the award winning iLive series and now their growing iPlan series. Based in El Dorado Hills, California, iHomeEducator, Inc. was founded in November 2009 by Andy and Arlene Lee. Arlene is a California credentialed teacher. iHomeEducator(R), Inc. works directly with authors and publishers to create educational apps. Copyright (C) 2009-2012 iHomeEducator Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc.