May 5, 2012 in Lifestyle (E)
[prMac.com] Doorn, Netherlands - Indie developer Martijn Kooij today is pleased to announce that Grocery List Generator has been updated to version 2.0. Going out for grocery shopping? Make sure you have the GLG app on your device and you'll be well-prepared! The GLG helps organize your recipes and create a tidy and complete shopping list. Enter your own recipes including all the necessary ingredients. And yes, there's room for your toothpaste and laundry detergent as well. Determine your own aisle mapping to create a shopping list optimized for your own grocery store.
Activate the CloudSync feature on all your iOS devices to keep your groceries and recipes up to date automatically. Or share them with friends through Twitter or email. Grocery List Generator makes grocery shopping a piece of cake!
The main GLG features:
* Enter your recipes including commentary, ingredients, quantities and a picture
* Add recipe ingredients and other groceries to the extensive built-in items list
* Sort aisles to suit your supermarket aisle mapping
* Simply tap a recipe from the list to add all ingredients to your shopping list
* Complete your shopping list by adding non recipe related items
* Your shopping list is automatically sorted, based on your own aisle mapping
* While shopping tap items to move them to your "In my cart" list
* CloudSync keeps your recipes and groceries up to date across multiple iOS devices
* Share a recipe or your grocery list with friends through Twitter, email or copying the link
Advanced GLG features:
* Search recipes and ingredients by keyword
* Separate non-food items from recipe ingredients
* Create a stock item if you want to only manually add it to your shopping list
* Merge two aisles into one to easily reorganize your items
* iOS 4.0 or later
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* 6.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Grocery List Generator 2.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
Located in Doorn, Netherlands, indie developer Martijn Kooij develops apps for iOS. The Grocery List Generator app is designed by the creators of the award winning Firefox add-on Grocery List Generator. This Firefox version has been downloaded over 250,000 times since 2005 with a 4 out of 5 stars ranking. In the 2009 Mozilla Extend Firefox 3.5 competition the Grocery List Generator was the first prize winner in the "Best Shopping Add-On" category. Copyright (C) 2012 Martijn Kooij. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.