May 15, 2012 in Health and Fitness (E)
[prMac.com] Novi Beograd, Serbia - Radiant Tap is thrilled to announce a brand-new version of its flagship running app: Go Couch to 5k 2.0, which features one of the most precise GPS-based tracking engine on the App Store. It uses location services to track runner's distance and pace in near real-time, all displayed in beautiful animated run view. At the end it generates a map of the track, which one can then upload to a popular runner community, DailyMile, along with rest of the workout details. Or share the achievements to Facebook and Twitter or tease a friend over SMS and email.
Go Couch to 5k is packed with plethora of other features - like voice guidance for pace changes during the run - all aimed to encourage the runner to complete the program and not give up after few attempts.
* Voice feedback during the run, guiding you through pace changes (with choice of male and female voices)
* Visually rich (near) real-time current pace and distance feedback
* Full running history, with extensive details about each run: distance, average and best pace, map
* Works with or without background music
* Share the achievements on the dailymile, Twitter, Facebook, SMS and email
* iPhone or iPod touch, with iOS 5.0 or higher
* iPhone 4/4S is highly recommended for the optimal tracking
* iPod touch does not support location tracking as required by the app. However, the rest of app will work as described
* 7.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Go Couch to 5k 2.0 is $4.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Healthcare and Fitness category. Visit the web site to learn more about the program and look at the screenshots.
Radiant Tap (formerly code.aplus) is development house focused on making beautiful, useful applications for the iOS devices, founded in 2008, in Belgrade, Serbia. It's headed by Aleksandar Vacic and it's been on the App Store since its inception. Go Couch to 5k is part of the larger portfolio of running apps. All Material and Software (C) 2008-2012 Radiant Tap / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.