November 15, 2012 in Software
[prMac.com] Osaka, Japan - PDF2Office is available in 3 editions for the Mac App store; with each edition featuring a diverse set of PDF conversion capabilities. PDF2Office SE for iWork 2 converts PDFs to editable Pages, Keynote, and Numbers files; PDF2Office Standard 6 converts PDFs to editable Word, Excel, PowerPoint files; and PDF2Office for OmniGraffle converts PDFs to OmniGraffle, RTF and Text formats.
Mac App store editions of PDF2Office fully support the new requirements of Application Sandboxing and other Mac App store specific requirements. PDF2Office rapidly converts PDF files to the specified format and offers features such as batch converting PDFs by targeting a folder and options to fine-tune the conversion results.
PDF2Office converts PDFs into editable Microsoft(R) Office, iWork, OmniGraffle and other common files by recreating the intended construction and layout of the document; forming paragraphs; applying styles; regrouping independent graphic elements; extracting images; creating tables; all automatically without any manual intervention.
* Convert PDF to iWork files - PDF2Office SE for iWork 2 converts PDFs to editable Keynote, Numbers and Pages files
* Convert PDF-to-Office formats- PDF2Office Standard 6 converts PDFs to editable Word, Excel, PowerPoint 97-2003 and 2007-2011 formats and UTF-8/16 Text formats
* Convert PDFs to OmniGraffle and other types - PDF2Office for OmniGraffle converts PDFs to editable OmniGraffle, RTF and Text files
* Batch convert PDFs - Simply target a folder and convert batch convert them to the required type with a single click
* Format for iOS- A format for iOS option exists to tailor the conversion output for optimal viewing and editing on the iOS
* Requires Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later
* Intel based Mac
Pricing and Availability:
Mac App store editions of PDF2Office are available in the following configurations from the Mac App store: PDF2Office SE for iWork 2 $59.99 (USD), PDF2Office Standard 6 $59.99, and PDF2Office for OmniGraffle $69.99.
Recosoft Corporation based in Osaka, Japan was founded in 1991 and is a leader in designing and delivering PDF converters and InDesign software solutions enhancing workflow automation and productivity. ID2Office, PDF2Office, PDF2ID, PDFtoID are trademarks or registered trademarks of Recosoft Corporation in the US and/or other countries. Adobe and InDesign are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe System Incorporated in the US and/or other countries. Apple, Macintosh, Mac, are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. in the US and or other countries. All other trademarks are recognized and are the property of their respective owners.