Foword for iOS Makes News Reading Fun and Easy by Keyword Filtering
November 15, 2012 in News
[prMac.com] Seoul, Korea, Republic Of - Foword uses RSS from thousands of news, information and entertainment sites to collect diverse sets of news. Foword allows the user to submit the keyword they want and search by choosing the 'day' or month' they want. The keyword that the user has submitted and the collected 'News title/Tag/Main article content' are matched through word.
* Read most accurate and filtered news articles based on the "Keywords" registered
* Filter unwanted keywords by registering "Filtering(-) Keywords"
* Make news article clipping based on each keywords registered
* Increase the readability by changing the "Text Size and Font"
* Share the news articles with friends via Facebook and Twitter
Foword finds the most accurate news for the users by the process of word matching and repeated news omission."Most RSS Reader & aggregator provide category-based public information to users. However, Foword provides keyword-based information, so it offers more fitted information to each individuals." commented Ji-man Kim of Kiwiple. "With Foword you can read articles more freely and conveniently. It is a newspaper for you."
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 13.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Foword 1.0.1 is free and available in the U.S, Hong Kong, Australia, England and Canada through the App Store in the News category.
Based in Seoul, Korea, Kiwiple was founded by EuiHyun Shin in 2009. Kiwiple has developed joyful contents through providing mobile apps such as SNS media platform 'Ovjet'. Kiwiple is stepping forward to create a positive ecosystem through opening up and sharing its technology with the world. Copyright (C) 2009-2012 Kiwiple Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Korea, Republic Of