November 21, 2012 in Games
[prMac.com] Lewes, Delaware - Noble Master Games releases two retro real-time strategy games on iPhone and iPad. Tropical Stormfront and Desert Stormfront are inspired by the turn-based "Classic Empire" wargame by Walter Bright and the classic Command & Conquer, albeit simplified aiming at a game that is easy to control on touch screen devices.
While Tropical Stormfront is played over tropical archipelagos, Desert Stormfront takes place in a hot desert landscape. The player assumes command and has to complete 25 campaign missions for ultimate victory. Game play modes include Survival, Elimination, Defense, Capture the Flag and Convoy Missions. The game supports cross-platform multiplayer matches against players on Android, PC, Mac and Linux. Networking includes game-play over LAN and internet including co-op multiplayer.
Features of Desert Stormfront:
* Real-Time Strategy (RTS) in the Tropics/Desert
* Single Player and Multiplayer (over the LAN and Internet)
* Support for Cross-Platform Multiplayer
* Team-Play (included in multiplayer as well)
* 25 Campaign Missions incl. Scoring/Rating
* Random Map Generator & Skirmish Maps
* Modes: Attack, Defense, Capture the Flag & Convoy Missions
* Ground Units: Humvees, Tanks, Artillery, Anti-Air Tanks
* Naval Units: Gunboat, Submarine, Cruiser and Carrier
* Air Units: Fighter Planes, Helicopter
* Land Structures: Base Station, Shipyard, Airfield
* High Score and Playing Statistics
* Challenging AI with 4 Difficulty Settings
* Engaging Music and Sound Effects
"The dev. team behind Tropical and Desert Stormfront is a truly global affair with contributors from Europe, Asia and North America.", said Christoph Aschwanden, owner of Noble Master. "The whole team is looking forward to finally release the game on iOS."
Pricing and Availability:
Tropical and Desert Stormfront are available in the English language (other languages in the work). The games are priced at USD 3.99/4.99. A free demo version is available for try out before purchase. For additional information on Tropical and Desert Stormfront such as press kit and promo codes contact Christoph Aschwanden.
Located in Tokyo, Japan, Noble Master is a one-man indie game company with a focus on on real-time and turn-based strategy games for desktop and mobile devices. Copyright (C) 2012 Noble Master. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.