November 30, 2012 in Education (E)
[prMac.com] Lisbon, Portugal - Best Of Gauguin, the new Art app from Nuno Palmeirim, lets iOS users own the most famous artwork of Paul Gauguin and enjoy them anytime in their iPhone and iPad. An alternative way to learn the Art of the great masters, the app showcases more than 60 carefully selected, stunningly detailed full screen paintings. The beautiful and easy-to-use interface lets users:
* Browse the thumbnail gallery or search by keyword to quickly find a desired work of art
* Quickly learn a work of art's title, year, technique, size and current location
* Enjoy a slideshow of your favorites selection with your favorite music
* Share work of art and its description to Facebook or by email to anyone, anywhere
* Save artwork to Photo Stream and zoom in/out
Plus, all images are stored locally on a user's device, which means that they load extremely fast and no Internet connection is required. The application is smaller than 50 Mb to save your device's storage space.
"Color which, like music, is a matter of vibrations, reaches what is most general and therefore most indefinable in nature: its inner power," quoted from Paul Gauguin.
Best Of Gauguin, the new Art app that is the alternative way for iOS users to learn the Art of the great masters, is available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 34.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Best Of Gauguin 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Based in Portugal and founded by Nuno Palmeirim, Zucapaca's mission is to provide digital tools to facilitate a better access and understanding of art. Copyright (C) 2012 Zucapaca. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.