February 14, 2013 in OS X Development (E)
[prMac.com] Highlands Ranch, Colorado - Before Dawn Solutions, Inc. announces the release of Code Collector Pro v1.6, which is a major upgrade to Code Collectors integration to CodeCollector.net. Which makes it easier for users to share and discover snippets. Additionally several bugs have been fixed. Code Collector is a snippet manager that makes it easy to organize, share, use, and collect snippets.
"The v1.6 release of Code Collector Pro adds tighter integration to CodeCollector.net which is an integral part of our application ecosystem, it provides an easy way for users to access there code collection on any web enabled device.", says John Martyniak, President/CEO, Before Dawn Solutions, Inc.
Code Collector is a snippet manager that makes it easy to organize, share, use, and collect snippets. When you spend all day writing code, you need a tool that let's you easily find, discover and use those frequently written pieces of code. It is also a great place to store code snippets that you spent all day trying to find on Google.
* Groups and smart groups for collecting snippets
* Fully customisable syntax colouring
* Tag snippets for easier searching
* Add description and source information for snippets
* Create new snippets from selected text in any app
* Drag files to your library to add them as snippets
* Insert snippets into your favorite editor with just a few keystrokes
* Import from Coda, Snippet, Snippets & TextExpander
* Drag & drop snippets to anywhere on your Mac
* Free account on codecollector.net for public snippets
* Start sharing with just a few clicks
* Download snippets to your library with a single click
* Export snippets to a single, easily sharable file
Pricing and Availability:
Code Collector Pro has a retail price of $19.99 (USD), Code Collector Pro is available immediately directly from the developer.
Before Dawn Solutions was started in 2003, and specializes in custom application development for customers, we also offer hosting services. Before Dawns Solutions, also develops and maintains, websites. Before Dawn Solutions has several iPhone/iPad/iPod applications in development, which will be released shortly. Copyright (C) 2003-2013 Before Dawn Solutions, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.