Now on iOS: Awaken Your Instincts and Lead Your Empire to Victory
August 8, 2013 in Games
[prMac.com] Paris, France - Released today on iOS, Empires II: What Would You Risk for World Conquest? is the first territory control game to let you cross oceans. The strategy game features a visually stunning map of the world with realistic natural barriers, the ability to spy on neighboring countries and fortify your empire.
Compete against 6 real-world opponents or fight against an advance AI to take over the world, one country at a time. From the moment you select your country of origin, every decision becomes strategic. How will you spend your budget? How will you secure your borders? Will you defeat the enemy or team up to take over the world? In a game of tactics, play as one of 9 regions and wage war against 165 countries.
"Empires II advances the RISK-like board game strategy by adding ships, giving you the ability to take your army across an ocean," said Fabrice Noui, the developer of Empires II. "With this update, everything you know about world conquest and territory control strategy changes for the better."
Game features include:
* Attack enemy countries, and transfer and strengthen your armies and armada in phased-based warfare
* Support for two game-play maps, one with 8 regions and 77 countries for a faster game and an advanced strategy map with 9 regions and 165 countries
* Track the progress and spy on opponents with easily accessible in-game data
* Earn an extensive list of victories in a detailed battle report
* Fast, stunning, challenging, and immensely satisfying game play
* Visually stunning map of the world includes realistic mountain ranges, oceans and natural barriers
* Challenge up to 6 real-world multiplayer opponents or fight against the game itself
* Features pass and play mode, local network game and turn-based asynchronous gameplay
Use the strategy of RISK with the added ability to buy ships and cross oceans! Venture around the large-scale map, sail across oceans and battle your way through victory and defeat. The goal is world domination, and the struggle for power has never been more fun.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 45.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Empires II is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Empires II was created by Fabrice Noui, the same developer that brought you the beloved Empires I: World Conquest, which has been played by over 150,000 users. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2013 Fabrice Noui. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.