January 12, 2015 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Glen Allen, Virginia - BVS Development Corporation today is pleased to announce the release of BVS Solitaire Collection for iPad/iPhone/iPod touch version 1.2.1, a multi-featured collection of 224 solitaire card games. All your old time favorites are included such as Spider, FreeCell, Pyramid, Klondike, Tri-Peaks, Scorpion, Seahaven Towers, Accordion, Russian Solitaire, Monte Carlo, Forty Thieves, Flower Garden, Golf, Cruel, Yukon and more. It also includes unique solitaire variations not found elsewhere. And you can modify rules of almost any of the included games, thus creating your own solitaire variations and providing yourself with endless hours of solitaire gaming fun.
BVS Solitaire Collection can be played in both portrait and landscape modes. You can move cards with a single tap (in addition to drag and drop) that makes gameplay faster and easer. Hint button lets you examine the possible moves. When you're stuck, you can use the unlimited Undos to come back and try another approach. Version 1.2.1 includes 14 new solitaire games.
* Landscape and portrait support
* Right and left handed layouts
* You can modify rules and create your own solitaire variations
* Single tap to move cards (in addition to drag and drop)
* Attractive smoothly scalable playing cards
* Excellent high quality backgrounds and card backs
* Hint button lets you examine the possible moves
* Long-press on any pile to see the type of this pile, the number of cards in it, and the building rules
* Autoplay on/off option
* Replay the same game
* Multi-level undo/redo
* Sound effects
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 36.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
BVS Solitaire Collection 1.2.1 is $5.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the iTunes App Store in the Games category.
BVS Development has been developing Solitaire card game applications since 1996. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014-2015 BVS Development. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.