January 12, 2015 in Photo and Video (F)
[prMac.com] Prague, Czech Republic - Independent developer, Michal Kos is pleased to announce the release of Burstio, a new iOS app. The app can browse your burst photos taken with the built-in Camera app. Play Burst Mode photos and convert them into a video or an animated GIF. Burstio is one of the kind app. It's the first app in the App Store that works with Burst Mode photos taken with the Camera app.
With Burstio you can:
* Play a burst sequence as a regular video
* Set playback speed - slow down or increase the frame rate of the burst sequence
* You can trim the burst sequence to preferred frames and export them into a video or an animated GIF
* Choose video export resolution (up to Full HD.) Result will be stored in your Photo Library
* Instantly share the video or GIF to your friends via email or social networks
Our app is iOS 8 only. Supporting devices from iPhone 5s and later. Only these devices are capable of Burst Mode photos. To take Burst Mode photos, launch the Camera app and ensure that you're using either the Photo or the Square Mode. Then tap and hold the camera shutter or volume-up button on your iPhone.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 4.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Burstio – Burst photos to video 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Michal Kos an independent iOS developer based in Prague, Czech Republic. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Michal Kos. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.