December 19, 2011 in Lifestyle
[prMac.com] Hamburg, Pennsylvania - ND2K, LLC, has launched iDogEvents, an iOS mobile app that has something for everyone with a dog. The app allows users to share in their dog's events, videos and pictures. Organizations can promote their events for free and user can cross promote the event by checking in to the event when they arrive and post status updates, pictures and videos.
There are over 78 million dogs in the US, and Apple has sold over 72 million iPhones in their last fiscal year, resulting in almost one iPhone per dog (yes the iPhone is so easy to use that your dog could use it). iDogEvents links events and people involved with dogs from pet owners to show dog owners, veterinarians to groomers, fund raisers to clinics, simple dog walks to competitive events, and much more. Sharing status updates, videos and pictures resulting in 'viral' events.
iDogEvents also allows you share moments from your own home, visit to the vet or pet shop though the daily "my dog" events. iDogEvents makes it easy for you to follow other posts of breeds you like, people you like, events that you are at, and everything in between. Pictures and videos that you post on iDogEvents are also shared on your Facebook page.
* iDogEvents - Changing the way dog owners share their dogs special moments.
* Available Immediately.
* iDogEvents can be found in the App Store now.
* Developed by ND2K LLC to crowd source and share information in the dog world
Here are examples of how people are using iDogEvents:
* Pet owners - post a video of Fido's new trick, or cute moment
* Veterinarians - create events promoting your clinics, or post pictures and videos of each patient promoting your practice and expertise
* Groomers - post before and after pictures to show off your skills and attract new clients
* Show dog owners - post ring side pictures and videos of your dog's
* Pet Walkers/Sitters - post pictures and videos of your services
* Professional Handlers - post pictures and videos from ring side so your clients can see their dogs winning as it happens
* Dog Parks - post events and daily photos and videos to help get the word out
* Pet Shops - post events and photos and videos of your customers and their dogs
* Dog Clubs - share your educational presentations as they happen
* Rescue Organizations - post pictures and videos of fund raising events or your latest rescue
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 4.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iDogEvents 1.0 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
ND2K, LLC is the leading innovator of technology in the dog world, with TopK9s.com and BullyNet.com. In 2008 we spun up a live web stream of the National Dog Show followed by the Bulldog Club of America National Club show, pushing the limits of live events with 10 straight days of video streaming, all free of charge to the entire world. We quickly realized that we could not cover all of the awesome dog events, and created iDogEvents empowering everyone to contribute and promote their favorite dogs and activities. Copyright (C) 2011 ND2K, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.