February 23, 2012 in Utility (E)
[prMac.com] Geneva, Switzerland - DiskAid 5.1 for Mac OS X is the first application to offer access to iPhone Apps using iCloud Document Storage. DiskAid copies instantly files and documents from a Mac to any App using iCloud wirelessly. Transferring files from your desktop to all your iCloud compatible devices has never been easier.
What’s new in DiskAid 5.1 Mac
* iCloud Document Storage support – Access all your compatible iCloud Apps directly from your Desktop and transfer files to them
* SMS Text messages and iMessages displayed in bubbles like they are on your iPhone
* Text search in Contacts, Notes, Messages, Voicemail, Voice Memos
* iTunes Match: Media items physically not on your device but stored on iTunes Match are now hidden
* Freeze during registration process fixed
* Many other bug fixes and stability improvements
DiskAid’s new navigation pane contains a new section called “iCloud” where all Apps (iPhone, iPad or Mac) using iCloud storage will be displayed. Any compatible App opens a new Finder window containing the Apps iCloud storage. This Finder window allows to transfer any file from the cloud to the computer or to copy files to all devices (iPhone, iPad and Mac) as to keep all of them in perfect sync! DiskAid iCloud File Transfer feature is totally free so get it now.
Based in Geneva, Switzerland, DigiDNAs continuous development efforts revolve around facilitating the use of Apple software and mobile devices such as iTunes, the iPod, the iPhone, and the iPad. The DigiDNA team all shares the same deeply rooted passion for good software, clean code and enjoyable user experience. They established their company in Geneva, Switzerland in 2006 where they have their office. Copyright (C) 2008-2012 DigiDNAs. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and Mac OS X platforms are trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.