April 11, 2012 in Finance (E)
[prMac.com] Shi Jia Zhuang, China - vThinking Studio today is thrilled to announce the release and immediate availability of Voice Expense Tracker 1.0, a new release to their voice activated finance app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Available on iTunes App Store worldwide, Voice Expense Tracker understand your speaking and it makes finance transaction for you in one second.
Some examples for how you can use this app:
When you say "Lunch cost me 15", then on the screen, you will see: (Category->Food, Amount->15) along with your words.
When you say "Spent 175 fixing my car" then on the screen, you will see: (Category->Auto & Transportation, Amount->175) along with your words. When you say "Pay electricity bill cost me 70 yesterday" then on the screen, you will see: (Category->House & Household, Amount->70, Date-> set to one day ahead when speaking) along with your words.
* Expense tracking using voice recognition
* Detecting amount/date/transaction type
* Overall expenses/income/balance
* Daily/weekly/monthly expenses and incomes
* Overall record of transactions
* Search facility (recognizes both typed and spoken input)
* Clear view for different expense and income categories
* Budgeting tool
* Passcode lock
* iTunes and iCloud backup
* American English, Australia English and British English
* iPhone, iPod touch 2G, 3G or 4G and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 1.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Voice Expense Tracker 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category.
Headquartered in Shi Jia Zhuang, China, vThinking Studio is a privately held mobile app development company, focusing primarily for iOS platform. Copyright (C) 2012 vThinking Studio. All Rights Reserved.Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.