May 8, 2012 in Productivity
[prMac.com] Wiesbaden, Germany - Favo Analytics is pleased to announce the release of Analytics for iPad 2.0. Google provides - free of charge to all webmasters - the evaluation tool Google Analytics. It may be integrated into the website to measures the following: how many visitors, from which countries, at what time, which sites have been viewed, how did the visitor get to the homepage, how long did they stay and which computer systems was used.
The numbers, that are being compiled by Google Analytics, are vital to all parties involved with the homepage. The app "Analytics for iPad" provides access to all current figures, even from outside the office. Even better: agencies may use the app at meetings to present the latest facts and figures to their customers. There are now more than 100 analysis that are very appealingly presented on the iPad and easy to read. Data can also be exported as a PDF or Excel file and sent out by e-mail.
It is hardly surprising that more than 350,000 webmasters have discovered this great tool.
Analytics for iPad 2.0: Real-time ticker with retina resolution. In order to provide even more service, the app "Analytics for iPad" has been completely revised and expanded. The main changes include the following:
* 100+ Reports: the new version features more than 100 reports, compared to 80 in the previous version. All evaluations provided by Google Analytics may be accesses right from the app.
* Real-time Reports: the app displays a real-time ticker, showing the live activity on the homepage. Easily and live the user can monitor which sites are being viewed, where the current visitors originate from and when they leave the site.
* Offline-Reports: reports can now be saved directly to the app - to be reviewed offline at a later point in time, perhaps on the bus or train.
* Retina Resolution on the iPad: the new version 2.0 supports the retina resolution of the iPad 3, so all reports can be read even more clearly.
* Bookmarks for Analysis: individual reports may be bookmarked in order to quickly and easily access important analysis.
* Dropbox: "Analytics for iPad" is able to file a report in Dropbox, so it may be shared automatically with other individuals and computers.
In a nutshell:
* New App-Version: Analytics for iPad 2.0
* So far more than 350,000 downloads
* Evaluation of Google Analytics directly on the iPad
* Supports several Google Analytics accounts
* Reports may be exported as PDF or Excel files
* New: Now more than 100 reports
* New: Live monitoring with real-time reports
* New: Saves reports offline to be checked on the go
* New: Supports the retina display of the iPad 3
* Price: Free App
* $6.99 for the premium version upgrade
Analytics for iPad supports languages for US English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 6.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Analytics for iPad 2.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. The free version offers eight permanent reports, namely the overview reports for all categories (dashboard, visitors, advertising, traffic sources, content, conversions, radar, real-time). The complimentary version may be upgraded to the premium version within 24 hours. It will then feature all reports. The permanent upgrade to the premium edition is available via in-app purchase for $6.99. Any journalist that would like to test the premium version may simply request a coupon code from Press Agency Typemania. This way the app may be activated on the iPad without charge.
FAVO is based in Wiesbaden, Germany. Mario Micklisch is the CEO of this young company. The app "Analytics for iPad 2.0" is very popular among Googly Analytics users. Copyright (C) 2012 FAVO. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.