September 13, 2012 in Finance
[prMac.com] Dublin, Ireland - Chocolate Lab Apps today is pleased to introduce its much anticipated finance app for iPhone users, "Weekly budget: Simple money and purchases tracking". Aimed to help users track to track their daily expenses like coffee, lunch and petrol, this app is a must have for everyone looking to save money. With gorgeous designs and intuitive interface, this app will help you to track your spending and help you to control your weekly budget. Keep track of your purchases every day with this simple weekly budget. Weekly budget is a Global Smash Hit.
* No #1 finance app - Ireland
* Top 10 finance app - USA
* Top 25 finance app - Australia
* Top 25 finance app - UK
* Top 25 finance app - Russia
* Top 25 finance app - Kazakhstan
* Top 50 finance app - Canada
* Top 50 finance app - Moldova
* Top 50 finance app - Saudi Arabia
* Top 25 finance app - France
* Top 25 finance app - Denmark
* "This app is a must have, definitely a great way to keep track of my spending" - Krisoy
* "This is keeping me from blowing money! Having a constant reminder of my cash flow really helps to cut out dumb purchases" - crazycatladyTx.
* "I'm now making less money and this app is keeping me in check. All of my bills will get paid!" - WillieCanb12
* Set your weekly budget amount
* Enter in your purchases: coffee, gas, lunch, etc.
* Get real time updates on how much of your budget you have to spend for the rest of the week
* Review your weekly purchases to get an insight on where exactly you are spending your money
* Supports 48 currencies
* Choose what day of the week to begin
* Edit a purchase by selecting that purchase on the first screen
* Add extra money to your budget
* Group your purchases by category (e.g. food, petrol, etc.)
* Full customisable categories
* Carry forward any money you didn't spend last week to the next week
* Export via CSS / email
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 0.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Weekly budget 1.0.1 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category.
Located in Ireland, Chocolate Lab Apps was founded in 2012 by Elaine Heney. All Material and Software (C) 2012 Chocolate Lab Apps / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.