July 24, 2013 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] Rousse, Bulgaria - Mobilio today is proud to announce the official release and immediate availability of their site crawling and SEO analysing software - SEOSpyder 1.0. It is a small application with great functionality, which allows you to check what different user agents "see" when scanning a site.
SEOSpyder is the product that will take the processes of maintaining and optimizing your site to a totally new level. It is the ultimate tool for solving and fixing various SEO problems and mistakes that may be unnoticed by the users but won't be missed by the search engine crawlers - unnecessary redirects (3xx), images with no alt attribute, links leading to 404s, pages with more than one H1 or links with too long anchor texts.
SEOSpyder 1.0 Main Features:
* Save a crawl in the native *.seospyder file format for later examinations
* Export the harvested data as an HTML report, CSV file, XML sitemap or GraphVz file
* Get 36 unique SEO characteristics about every link in the General tab
* Comprehensive information about In links, Internal and External Out Links for every page
* Shortest path for every link starting from the root directory
* Details about the headers on every page
* Custom user-made filters which allow you to get basically any information about the site you are checking
Custom filters are where the true analytical power of the SEOSpyder comes from. Try one of the numerous possible combinations and get a complete, in-depth SEO insight about any site and its links.
The application provides simple and straightforward interface which will make the navigation and search through different URLs easy as a piece of cake. Start and observe a crawl in the top panel, chose/create/edit/delete a filter in the left panel, select a link in the top window and study it in the bottom one. What is more the design is not only intuitive but flexible - you can hide or reorder any of the columns in the top/bottom windows.
Moreover SEOSpyder 1.0 provides the following functionalities about every crawled link (by right clicking on it):
* Check its social signals like Google PR, Alexa Ranking, SEOMoz DA and PA, Facebook Likes, Tweets or G shares
* Let the search engine bots know about it by Pinging it
* Open in browser
* Validate it with W3 validator
* Check out its loading time, how it looks like on mobile devices with responsinator.com or its archived version in InternetArchive
* Mac OSX 10.6 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 1.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
SEOSpyder Pro 1.0 is $99.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Business category. There is also a free (zip) version which can be found on Mobilio's website. It has a crawling limitation of 500 Links.
Located in Rousse, Bulgaria, Mobilio are a software development company mainly focused on products for Mac OSX and iOS. Some of their latest SEO applications preceding the SEOSpyder are SEOggestor, SEOAuditor and Pingler. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2013 Mobilio LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OSX, and iOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.